Free Microsoft Exchange Vulnerability Scan
The recent Microsoft Exchange Server attack is one of the most serious cyber incidents in recent years. At least 30,000 U.S. organizations have been affected. Patching affected Microsoft Exchange servers is critical to your organization, but your network could still be compromised.
techiest is offering you a Free Microsoft Exchange Vulnerability Assessment to ensure your network is secure. The scan will:
- Identify Exchange servers on your network
- Verify your Exchange server has been patched
- Locate suspicious files and potentially malicious activity
- Conduct a ransomware readiness assessment
- Perform external exposure/risk vulnerability scan
Fill out the form below to sign up for your Free Microsoft Exchange Vulnerability Assessment today!